axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Databinding Notes
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:04:31 GMT
Hi Jaya,
Well. You are quite right. Right now core has no such dependancy on the
databinding. The idea is to incorporate databound objects when skeletons are
code generated. Our plan is to generate the databound objects, skeletons and
the relevant message receiver when skeletons are generated.
The marshaller and unmarshaller are built into the generated objects. To be
exact we use our builders and the provided XML stream reader from the
generated objects to marshall and unmarshall objects.

--
Ajith Ranabahu