axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Databinding Notes
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2005 06:13:43 GMT
Hi Venkat,
IMHO if we are to have an object[] input then we have to have some kind of
databinding inside. Since we don't have our own databinding yet, such a
client is not possible (yet). Certainly it is a wish but unfortunaltely I
don't see it coming in the near future.
Hmmm.. RPC encoding... We are looking for a strategy but not yet decided. I
mean the main problem in doing that is that our WOM (WSDL Object Model) is
WSDL 2.0 based which does not have a messages section. In WSDL 2.0,
operations have a direct link to a schema element (see
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-wsdl20-primer-20050510/#basics). The conversion
for doclit is straight forward but not so for the RPC-encoded case. Chathura
is working on that.

--
Ajith Ranabahu