Hi All,

We are implementing SOAP1.2 testing framework for Axis 2. (SOAP Version 1.2 Specification Assertions and Test Collection).
We have already tested the current Axis 2 with the above test collection.

------------------Failed tests--------------------------------------------------------------

Following tests were failed because Axis 2 not yet supporting Soap Intermediaries.

T6, T7, T8, T9, T18, T38, T62, T79

Following tests failed .read the description.

T12, T13, T14, T16, T17, T18, T21, T35, T36
-Description
Here what we do is, we used an inflow handler and extracted the header and then process them. Then we add these header blocks to the operation context as a property, and at the out flow, we used another outflow handler to extract that operation context property and add them to the soap header.
For the normal operation its working properly. But when an exception is thrown, we can't do the above procedure, because there is no out fault flow. so we can't use out flow handlers there to add the headers.

Following Tests were failed because Axis 2 is not supporting Encoding yet.

T27, T28, T41 T61, T72, T73, T76, T77, T80

Following tests were also failed

Test ID Description
T23     MustUnderstand Attribute has "Wrong" value. But Axis get it as "False" Value
T24     soap envelope namespace uri is incorrect.
T25     Has DTD. Should send a fault, but axis 2 ignore it.
T26     Has style sheet
T32     header block value should be inserted to body
T33     sends an RPC message with a procedure it cannot find.
T39     MustUnderstand Attribute has "9" as the value. But Axis get it as "False" Value
T63     sends a message with the header test:validateCountryCode
T64
sends a message with non-empty [notation] property.-- <!NOTATION application_xml SYSTEM ' http://www.isi.edu/in-                   notes/iana/assignments/media-types/application/xml'>

T65     sends a message with non-empty [unparsed entity] property
T67     sends a message with [standalone] property as 'true'
T69     sends message without body
T70     sends message with an element after the body element
T71     sends message with non namespace qualified attribute in envelope element

Rest of the tests were passed.

Regards :
Chinthaka Thilakarathna
Anushka Kumar