axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Oinn <...@ebi.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Fwd: [Axis2] Schema parsing[Can we use Relaxng API As our Schema API]
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 12:48:25 GMT
Srinath Perera wrote:
> Hi All;
>
> I think we need simple schmma interface. How about using the RELAXNG
> API as Axis2 schema API. We can convert any schema to a RELAXNG schema
> equivelent inside Axis2 and always use RELAXNG API.

I like the idea of converting to RELAXNG and it looks like the tool you
reference can handle this (and not only give us the ability to cope with
RELAXNG based WSDL but also the other specs referenced on that page). I
also like the 'limitation' of the tool mentioned where it aggregates
multiple schema documents into one RELAXNG grammar - because of the way
WSDL4J handles schema imports this was one of my minor headaches to
begin with.

Sounds like I need to read up on RELAXNG as well...

BTW - I'm heading up to ApacheCon next month, I guess I'll see you guys
there?

Tom