axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject [axis2] Build problem?
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 05:42:33 GMT
I'm seeing this failure:

Unable to obtain goal [multiproject:install-callback] --
C:\Projects\Axis2\etc\maven.xml:71:33: <ant:depend> srcdir attribute
must be non-empty

Talked to dims, who suggested I delete etc/maven.xml, which seemed to do
the trick (I got a successful build).  However, this file is still in
the SVN repository, so it comes back (regenerating the problem) when I
update.

Any clues?  First off, if deleting this file doesn't affect anything,
why is it in SVN?

I'm happy to dig into this further if no one has an immediate clue, but
figured I'd ask before doing so in case this is something familiar.

Thanks,
--Glen