axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Parikh,Pratik" <Pratik.Par...@cerner.com>
Subject Problem generating server-config.wsdd
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 14:09:30 GMT

Hi Everyone,

    I am trying to generate the server-config.wsdd using
org.apache.axis.utils.Admin server deploy.wsdd and I get the attached
errors. Can some one please help me here, I am trying this for two day
now and a helping hand will be really appreicated.

Thanks,
Parikh, Pratik
 <<errors.txt>>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any included attachments
are from Cerner Corporation and are intended
only for the addressee. The information
contained in this message is confidential and
may constitute inside or non-public information
under international, federal, or state
securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding,
printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please
promptly delete this message and notify the
sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you
may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas
City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.