axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: axis2-0.93-dev
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 02:30:35 GMT
On 11/21/05, Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@opensource.lk> wrote:

> I don't think that's good enough .. we should put the .mar files
> separately into the repo, appropriately versioned.

 +1.
We should be able to download it seperately. I want to dynamically create a
Axis2 repository using maven for testing in Kandula2. For that I need to get
the newest *.mar's seperately through maven or by other means. Having it
inside Axis2 jar will not help in that scenerio.

> Let's finalize the module versioning stuff and then do it. Also, as we
> discussed and agreed earlier, the addressing module should really find
> its way into the webservices/addressing/ project.

 No probs... No hurries...
Can survive till Addressing finds its proper home...
 Thanks,
~Thilina

--
"May the SourcE be with u"