axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2]New Feature - Sending same message to more than One Recepcient
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 16:40:11 GMT
Hi All;

Shall we add a support to users to send same message to more than one
recipients?

Motivate for the doing this is if we need to send same message to 20
recipients, (e.g. Publish Subscribe) . If user create 20 Calls it will
be very expensive and  if we do the thingy inside Axis2 we can set the
OM caching true and reuse at least part of the Message to multiple
invocations.

I do not feel this should be done at the transport sender level (e.g.
We need different addressing properties). I feel we should have
different Pipe for each while sharing the same SOAP Body. I think
about something like MultiOutClient (or PublisherClient .. I am not
sure ) add to Client API

I am thinking aloud :), this could actually get very complex
thoughts?

Thanks

Srinath