axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ales St" <sta...@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: Is it a bug? Multi-nested includes. Server.generalException - makeTypeElement() was told to create a type ...
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:13:41 GMT
Hi, I did It, but still the same Server exception. I write this wsdl to create the simpler
similar situation as with  StyledLayerDescription.xsd,what I solve. So it is my wsdl correct?
            Ales
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Anne Thomas Manes
  To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 4:36 PM
  Subject: Re: Is it a bug? Multi-nested includes. Server.generalException - makeTypeElement()
was told to create a type ...

  You must use <xsd:include> to bring in a schema with the same namespace and <xsd:import>
to bring in a schema with a different namespace. So you must change this:

  <xsd:schema targetNamespace=" http://www.opengis.net/ows">
    <xsd:import namespace="http://www.opengis.net/ows "
       schemaLocation="./wms_schemas.xsd" />
  </xsd:schema>
  <xsd:schema targetNamespace=" http://www.opengis.net/bla">
    <xsd:import namespace=" http://www.opengis.net/bla"
   schemaLocation="./wms-pok2.xsd" />
    </xsd:schema>

  to this:

  <xsd:schema targetNamespace=" http://www.opengis.net/ows">
    <xsd:include schemaLocation=" ./wms_schemas.xsd" />
    </xsd:schema>
  <xsd:schema targetNamespace=" http://www.opengis.net/bla">
    <xsd:include schemaLocation=" ./wms-pok2.xsd" />
    </xsd:schema>

  Anne