axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Deepal Jayasinghe" <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject [Axis2] Adding a child to AixsOperation -AxisMessage
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 04:08:24 GMT
Hi all;

There was a class called MessageDescription to hold Message level information (like WS policy)
, but there was no any usage of that class , So I removed that class and Added a new class
called AxisMessage to do the same thing.

In addition to that removed handler flow data from AxisOperation and moved that down to AxisMessage.
So now there is a place holder to store WS-policy information at the message level as well.
In the same time you can add message level parameters as well , the way of doing is my adding
<message> element in <operation> as below;

   <operation name="echoString">
        <message label="In">
            <parameter name="messageIN" locked="false">messageIN</parameter>
        </message>
    </operation>

I am sorry for send the mail after I doing this , I really forgot to send the mail Im really
sorry for that.

Thanks,
 Deepal
~Future is Open~