axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Call/Stub refactoring
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 11:16:35 GMT
Eran,

I see 2 problems with the current code.

#1: if i want to override stub._getClientOptions().setSoapAction().
the generated code overwrites whatever i had set from outside. Same
case with all others except setAction which we explicitly check. This
is not the right behavior. We need to be able to override all the
options set by generated code.

#2: Suppose the generated code sets a few things in _clientOptions in
testFoo() method, these are unintentionally carried over to testBar()
method which is not correct. Only the things that was explicitly
overridden by the user should be in effect in testFoo() as well as
testBar(). Basically what will happen is the order of the calls
becomes important. if testBar() is called first it has a different set
of options than if it is called second (as testFoo() adds other
things)

Thanks,
dims