axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Chathura Herath <chathu...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Configuration hierarchy no longer extends the WSDLComponents !
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2005 03:32:53 GMT
Hi,
I was just observing that we no longer extend our Configuration (or
Axis* , AxisOperation, etc) from the relevant WSDL component.
eg AxisOperation (use to) extends WSDLOperation.

I thought that was a nice thing to do because our WOM builder has the
flexibility of building objects out of factory. That is you can ask
the WOM builder to build a AxisOperation object rather than a
WSDLOperation by registering a (AxisDescWSDLComponentFactory). IMO it
is a cleaner way to build the configuration objects rather than
keeping the object inside and delegating ALL the methods which it does
right now.

Is there any good reason why we did this change?

Chathura

--
Chathura Herath
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/chathurah