axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Chathura Herath <chathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Dispatching order.
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 18:41:48 GMT
Its not the can do that i am interested in. Rather the right way to
do. I think that SOAP action based dispatching should take precedence
over the URI based one.
Are we agreeing to this. (Sorry I just closed the JIRA hastily, will
open again if we are not converging).

I just changed the default ordering when you build the
AxisConfiguration. I guess i need to update the axis2.xml too.I
believe its the axis2.xml in
F:\Axis2\modules\core\src\org\apache\axis2\deployment that goes to the
war.
 That is if we are converging.

Cheers

Chathura