axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Chathura Herath <chathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Dispatching order.
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 21:53:08 GMT
On 12/6/05, Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@opensource.lk> wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-12-06 at 13:41 -0500, Chathura Herath wrote:
> > Its not the can do that i am interested in. Rather the right way to
> > do. I think that SOAP action based dispatching should take precedence
> > over the URI based one.

The dispatching that i am talking about is operation dispatching.
*Not* service dispatching.(Our URL dispatcher doesn't do service
dispatching after all).
Its our way of doing it is if url looks like the following we take the
last bit of string as the operation name.

http://<endpoint url>/<operation name>

In my view this isn't a standard way of doing dispatching. But SOAP Action is.

This isn't a big issue and i do not believe it breaks a lot. Just my 2
cent found while walking the code.

Chathura

--
Chathura Herath