axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ruchith Fernando <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Call/Stub refactoring
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 20:21:31 GMT
Hi Dims,

> Eran,
>
> - Need a way to specify for example timeout on a generated stub.
> Options are used inside a stub but there is no way to set it from
> outside.

I think this is already supported.

Once can use o.a.axis2.client.Stub._put(String key,Object value) to
set the options where within the Stub they are copied over to Options
in the Stub.populateProperties() method.

This behavior is used in the security test cases to set the client's
configurations.
See: org.apache.axis2.security.InteropScenarioClient

> - Need to remove getWsaAction/setWsaAction in Stub.java and replace it
> with Options stuff on the Stub itself.
> - Need to remove deprecated methods from the xsl's (setTransportInfo).
> These are getting into the generated stubs.
>
> Let's please do this *BEFORE* we cut 0.93.
>
> Thanks,
> dims

Ruchith