axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Villalba, Gregorio, VF-ES \(gvillal2\) EXT" <gvill...@corp.vodafone.es>
Subject [Axis2] code generation for Linux
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:19:48 GMT
Hi everybody.

I am trying to create a "client" of a WS for a Linux machine. I use the code generation to
obtain the .xsb files.
I am getting a class cast exception when I create a Document object (SubscribeDocument) from
a xsb, so the question is:
Is it possible to use xsb's to generate objects in Linux?

Thanks for any help.

	-----Mensaje original-----
	De: Paul Fremantle [mailto:pzfreo@gmail.com]
	Enviado el: martes, 29 de noviembre de 2005 17:44
	Para: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
	Asunto: Re: Axis2 service without Apache

	java org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SimpleHTTPServer /path/to/repository/dir 6060

	Will start up a simple HTTP listener. No Servlets.

	Paul

	On 11/29/05, Villalba, Gregorio, VF-ES (gvillal2) EXT <gvillal2@corp.vodafone.es> wrote:

		Hi again.

		Ok, so it is possible to develope and deploy a service without a servlet
		container. But, How can I use Axis2 to do it? Is there any documentation
		or example? Sincerely I don't know where to start.