axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Afkham Azeez <afk...@gmail.com>
Subject [AXIS2] Call does not work with DOOM
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2005 04:43:55 GMT
Hi Folks,
I'm having this issue with SAAJ over DOOM where I try to call the
org.apache.axis2.client.Call #invokeBlocking(String axisop, OMElement
toSend) method.

The issue is with MEPClient#prepareTheSOAPEnvelope(OMElement toSend),
where it calls OMAbstractFactory.getSOAP12Factory().getDefaultEnvelope()
or OMAbstractFactory.getSOAP11Factory().getDefaultEnvelope(). This
call returns a "org.apache.axis2.soap.impl.llom.soap11.SOAP12Factory"
or "org.apache.axis2.soap.impl.llom.soap11.SOAP11Factory". So, the
returned factory is an LLOM implementation. Hence we cannot use the
call class with DOOM!!! As a fix, we can modify the code so that we
may pass in the soap factory class as a string and based on that, to
return the relevant SOAPFactory.

What are your thoughts?

--
Thanks