axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question concerning criteria of wsdl document for "wrapped" styl e
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 23:34:39 GMT
Dies,

You might find my bog entry on the wrapped convention helpful:
http://atmanes.blogspot.com/2005/03/wrapped-documentliteral-convention.html
(Check the comments for a couple of corrections to the example WSDL.)

Note: If your message definition also contains header parts, Axis 1.2 will
not recognize it as "wrapped" style, even though it should.

Anne