axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it a bug? Multi-nested includes. Server.generalException - makeTypeElement() was told to create a type ...
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:36:39 GMT
You must use <xsd:include> to bring in a schema with the same namespace and
<xsd:import> to bring in a schema with a different namespace. So you must
change this:

 <xsd:schema targetNamespace="*http://www.opengis.net/ows*">
   <xsd:import namespace="*http://www.opengis.net/ows*"
     schemaLocation="*./wms_schemas.xsd*" />
</xsd:schema>
  <xsd:schema targetNamespace="*http://www.opengis.net/bla*">
   <xsd:import namespace="*http://www.opengis.net/bla*"
 schemaLocation="*./wms-pok2.xsd*" />
  </xsd:schema>

to this:

 <xsd:schema targetNamespace="*http://www.opengis.net/ows*">
   <xsd:include schemaLocation="*./wms_schemas.xsd*" />
  </xsd:schema>
 <xsd:schema targetNamespace="*http://www.opengis.net/bla*">
   <xsd:include schemaLocation="*./wms-pok2.xsd*" />
  </xsd:schema>

Anne