axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it a bug? Multi-nested includes. Server.generalException - makeTypeElement() was told to create a type ...
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 20:35:09 GMT
Your problems are with schema and namespaces, not with WSDL. In addition to
the wsdl spec, you should study these documents:

- WS-I Basic Profile:
http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/BasicProfile-1.1-2004-08-24.html
- XML Namespaces: http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml-names/
- XML Schema Tutorial: http://www.w3schools.com/schema/default.asp
- XML Schema Primer: http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/

I think you should work on the assumption that it isn't a bug, but a problem
with the way you're importing/including schemas and referencing elements.
XML Schema is really complicated, but you're fortunate in that you don't
really need to define your elements and types. You just need to import and
include the files properly, and reference your elements and types properly.

Going back to your first question -- that was caused by the fact that the
StyledLayerDescription element references elements (Name, Description, etc)
that are defined in the common.xsd schema rather than in the sld.xsd schema,
and the sld.xsd schema doesn't <x:include> common.xsd schema. (They are both
in the sld namespace, therefore you must <x:include> the common.xsd schema
rather than <x:import it.)

As I said to you before, I recommend that you consolidate all the schemas
that have the same targetNamespace. That should resolve the problems you're
experiencing.

Anne

On 12/14/05, Ales St <stanax@seznam.cz> wrote:

> Ok,I try to solve it by myself, but problem is , that I  trying to solve
> it for one week and still can't find resolution. So I try to ask you, where
> can I find some  good book or web pages about wsdl i know only this
> http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl and it is hard for me to find resolution of my
> problem there. Or do you knew some source where where is my problem solved?
> Please help
>             Ales

was told to create a type ...