axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Keeping targetNamespace in services.xml
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 05:12:21 GMT
On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 23:54 -0500, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Deepal,
>
> If people have multiple wsdl's with concrete/abstract wsdls and
> imports between them, then we will run into problems. no?

I have to think about this a bit more but I think that we can flatten
the schema/message/portType part of the original WSDL(s) into a new WSDL
and save that and get away with it. We should, of course, default to
saving the original WSDL as-is if its import-free and probably an option
to do that if the user wishes (maybe the imports will resolve at runtime
too).

If we store stuff in services.xml or a new serialization of WOM (which
I'd be much opposed to), we'll effectively be doing the same as the
option of creating a new WSDL and storing it .. so I can't immediately
see a reason why it will not work. But need to apply more neurons to it.

Sanjiva.