axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: WSDL 2.0 is a non-goal for Axis2 1.0?
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 18:20:03 GMT
We went down the WOM path for a reason. Until we get Woden I am most
definitely -1 to removing it. Maybe we don't use it to its fullest
extent but what are we achieving by doing this major surgery at this
stage?

This was discussed at the hackathon at ApacheCon and this path was
decided. We made a decision and I see no reason to re-visit that all of
a sudden.

I have no problem with saying WSDL 2.0 is a non-goal for 1.0 .. that has
been the case from day 1 because we were targetting (and still are) to
get to 1.0 before WSDL 2.0 is done.

Sanjiva.