axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [Axis2] Sessions on by default?
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2006 05:15:26 GMT
You mean, you will keep asking for a re-VOTE till every one agrees? :)
Wish there was a re-vote mechanism right now where i live, there is a
certain president... :) :)

But seriously, if you are so keen on it, please control the behavior
with a switch in say axis2.xml, then convince a few people who have
voted against it that it's a good idea to keep it switched on all the
time. So let's do that for 0.94. We can revisit this with another VOTE
in a few weeks. sounds like a plan?

Please do remember that this VOTE was started because of your -1 to a
check-in that i made. The effort was to gauge how many people thought
that your opinion was the right one and to make a decision as a team
because we had *NOT* discussed it on the dev list as to what the right
behavior was/should-be.

thanks,
dims