axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] services.wom
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 04:18:40 GMT
Ajith,

it's not just serialization....I think of it as one central
representation of an axis service. whether it is on disk or in memory.
Annotations in code will affect it, entries in services.xml may affect
it, runtime reflection may affect it. But at any given point after
taking into account the original wsdl, annotations, runtime
reflection, services.xml etc....the final product is the wom which is
the Axis Service that the developer wants to expose to the world.
Whether it is on disk or in memory...it should not matter. Basically
we should be able to generate xsd's or wsdl11's or wsdl12 or SSDL or
any other acronym thrown at us
(http://hinchcliffe.org/archive/2005/05/16/231.aspx)

thanks,
dims