axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r369221 - /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/codegen/src/org/apache/axis2/wsdl/codegen/CodeGenerationEngine.java
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2006 18:31:41 GMT
Sanjiva,

Suppose someone is interested in xmlbeans databinding and the config
properties has jaxme as well by default, then we are asking them to
add jaxme jars to be able to generate xmlbeans based code. see that
now? collory, if we don't add jaxme to the default config, then we are
asking folks to add jaxme to the config to be able to generate jaxme
based code.

thanks,
dims