axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Sightler <jsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GCJ
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:10:50 GMT
I don't know about GCJ and the server functionality specifically, but the
client code works nicely with GNU Classpath 0.19 (tested under IKVM).  I
would suspect that most of Axis would work nicely as well.

I wouldn't recommend it without some fairly thorough testing, but the
technology there is maturing quite rapidly.

--
Jess
http://www.jroller.com/page/jsight/