axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] unwanted package name "src" generated in .94 Eclipse code generator plugin generator 1.1.0
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 03:16:57 GMT
Hi Dong,
I just checked the templates and yes, there's an extra ")" in the template
for the databinding =none case. I just made the fix and commited.
For you to make this work look for the xsl template DatabindingTemplate.xslin
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.template.java package. Remove the extra parenthesis
at line 228. No recompilation is needed.

Sorry for the trouble.

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu