axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] unwanted package name "src" generated in .94 Eclipse code generator plugin generator 1.1.0
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 03:27:37 GMT
I kind of like the way where you get the generated source inside src,
resources such as services.xml (and schema*.xsb files in the case of
XMLbeans) inside resources and so on.
It makes things neat and easy to work with. besides we generate a build XML
which by executing would compile the code :)

--
Ajith Ranabahu