axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Nagy <n...@watson.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] More on not being able to build from source
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 13:26:58 GMT
(I'll reply to my original message since my mail server seems to only
like to deliver messages from axis-dev sporadically...)

Thanks.  I missed the project.properties file, and yes, I can get to
http://cvs.apache.org/repository/, I just didn't realize that that's
where some of the jars were.  (I attempted to set up caching proxy for
the jars since it was taking over 4 hours to fetch them from ibiblio,
only to fail later on, but I missed the apache repos.)  I see that
Sanjiva fixed the war target, so I'll try again.

How often do the jars get updated in the repositories?  (i.e. how often
should I not use the -o option?)

-Bill
nagy@watson.ibm.com