axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject XmlSchema Release Revisited
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2006 23:32:26 GMT
So now that there is some assurance that we can read and write schemas
correctly, can we do a release of some sort? I'm OK with calling it
beta. But if it were up to me I would call it 1.0 and save the URI
resolution stuff for 1.1.  I can only assume that this is the only
outstanding issue because it is the only one in JIRA still! ;-)

Regarding the timeline of release - I feel that the timeline on a
project of this size is up to those involved. I.e. when patches/fixes
are committed then a new release happens. (yay open source!)

Can we assume that all the stakeholders here are subscribed to
commons-dev@ws now?

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse