axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Afkham Azeez" <afk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Turn off JMS from the default axis2.xml
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 06:42:30 GMT
Hi All,
I came across the same problem when I tried to run some of the SAAJ TCK tests.
One reason for the error was in the axis2_default.xml, the following
section had some problems:

<transportReceiver name="jms"
class="org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.SimpleJMSListener">
        <parameter name="transport.jms.Destination"
locked="false">dynamicQueues/FOO</parameter>
        <parameter name="java.naming.factory.initial" locked="false">
          org.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory</parameter>
        <parameter name="java.naming.provider.url"
locked="false">tcp://localhost:61616</parameter>
    </transportReceiver>

As can be seen, the value of, <parameter
name="java.naming.factory.initial" locked="false">, is not simply
org.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory, but there is an end
of line character plus some leading spaces. It seems that, when this
parameter is read in, it is not trimmed. So this leads to a No Class
Def found error. I have removed the leading spaces and committed the
relevant file. Perhaps, for parameters, we should consider trimming
the text value.

Once this is done, and the activemq.jar is placed in the classpath,
everything worked fine.

Also *NOTE* sometimes, when you use the auto format feature of the
IDE, newlines and leading spaces may be introduced.

Regards
Azeez

--
Thanks