axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Changshin Lee <iasan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis 2 Micro Edition for Mobile Devices[Proposal]
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 07:43:14 GMT
Hi Manoj,

Have you visited Mirae project http://ws.apache.org/mirae/ ? In terms
of JSR 172 implementation, I think we already have such a project in
Apache WS. In fact, we have two different JSR 172 JAX-RPC subset
implementations, based on SAX and (TCK-certified) StAX, in Mirae. In
my opinion, JSR 279 (along with JSR 280) is the right target for your
proposal because the new JSR is going to take over JSR 172 for Java
ME web services.

I hope to discuss your proposal at Mirae dev mailing list. Please
join the list at http://ws.apache.org/mirae/mail-lists.html .

Thanks for your interest in Java ME web services,

Ias

2006. 02. 14, 오후 4:04, Manoj Mallawaarachchie 작성: