axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] maven eclipse
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 10:08:10 GMT
Hi Dennis,
I suppose this is due to the multiproject nature of the axis2 codebase.
Eclipse has no notion of multiproject (modules) and perhaps the project
generator gets confused in the presence of multiple modules ?
I guess day to day  Eclipse user (like Ruchith ;-)) would be able to give a
more practical solution

--
Ajith Ranabahu