axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Raymond Feng" <enjoyj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] Can AxisService be constructed from WSDL4J objects (Definitionor Service)?
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 04:58:47 GMT
Thanks. It seems that AxisServiceBuilder can do the job.

Raymond
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: gaurav.bansal@tcs.com
  To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 7:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [AXIS2] Can AxisService be constructed from WSDL4J objects (Definitionor Service)?

  Hi

  You may refer to sample applications provided by Axis for dynamic invocation of webservices.

  Regards
  Gaurav Bansal
  Tata Consultancy Services Limited
  India
  Mailto: gaurav.bansal@tcs.com
  Website: http://www.tcs.com

        "Raymond Feng" <enjoyjava@gmail.com>
        03/02/2006 07:09 AM Please respond to
              axis-dev@ws.apache.org

       To <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
              cc
              Subject [AXIS2] Can AxisService be constructed from WSDL4J objects         (Definition
or Service)?

  Hi,

  I have the WSDLs loaded by WSDL4J. Is there any way to construct/populate the "org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService"
using the WSDL4J objects so that we can drive the client invocation dynamically?

  Thanks,
  Raymond
  ForwardSourceID:NT00004192
        Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it
may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained
in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately
and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you