axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Q on Policy
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 02:33:12 GMT
On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 16:10 -0500, Srinath Perera wrote:
> > The logic is already there in the stubs which we generate given  a WSDL
> > with policy attachment. We need to move that to ServiceClient.
> Can you point me to the code that implement the logic? (That is the Q
> I want answer for when I start this thread :) ). Does that code work
> on WOM or AxisService? If it work on WOM we have to rewrite it

If you take a WSDL with policy stuff and codegen from it you should see
how it works. The generated code doesn't have WOM directly; it uses code
that has WOM but that does not have to be rewritten (per my earlier
email).

Thanks for your persistence in discovering the details .. we clearly
have to find a way to get this stuff written down ..

Sanjiva.