axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] MIME Parsing fails with Sun's JavaMail API Implementation
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 06:56:11 GMT
Hmmmm...Too bad...

It seems the content-types generated by the two implementations are not
interoperable.. Did you try using SUN Mail in both the client and server
sides.

>The relevant Content-Type header valueis;
>multipart/related;
>boundary=MIMEBoundaryurn:uuid:F02ECC18873CFB73E211412712924004;
>type=application/xop+xml;
>start=<0.urn:uuid:F02ECC18873CFB73E211412712924005@apache.org>;
>start-info=text/xml; charset=UTF-8

>The above header is Parsed successfully if we use Geronimo's
implementation.

We need to have a look at the MIME specs to see whether this is valid or not
(Or a comment from a MIME GURU)....Then we can file a bug report to the
appropriate impl...

~Thilina

--
"May the SourcE be with u"