axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Proposal: WS-Addressing RelatesTo API change
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 16:06:03 GMT
Ouch, this looks like a big missing hole. Hmmm the WS-Addr test suite is
missing a serious test it seems!

I don't like to introduce Set .. how about just remove get/setRelatesTo
and replace it with:

addRelatesTo (QName relationship, String messageID)
String getRelatesTo (QName relationship)

I'm actually ok with keeping "String getRelatesTo()" and have it return
the default relationship ID .. IIRC that was wsa:Reponse right?

Can you do this like today so that it can get into RC2? Its critical to
do it ASAP!

Sanjiva.