axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Proposal: Extending the handler invocation pattern
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 16:39:39 GMT
Hi Glen,

Let's do this but let's not rush it. Even Bill isn't asking for it to be
in 1.0 .. we can add it after.

I'm hesistatnt because I don't want to add something at this stage
without impl experience and then have to end up supporting it
(effectively) for ever.

Also there are subtleties we need to work out: who knows/decides when
the operation is completed? I *think* there are different answers for
client and server sides.

Sanjiva.