axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] SNAPSHOTS
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 08:56:28 GMT
On Thu, 2006-04-27 at 20:15 +1200, Dennis Sosnoski wrote:
> I'll update to jibx-*-1.1beta2.jar by this weekend. I assume this is
> okay, to get around the SNAPSHOT issue. I'd prefer to leave the final
> 1.1 release until sometime in May, after I've had a chance to do more
> with the binding generation/schema generation tools. If anyone has a
> problem with using a beta version for the release, please let me know now.

IMO it'll be better to have a proper version .. is it unfeasible to have
1.1 now and do a 1.2 in May/later? In any case the user will have to put
a new jar to get your newer version so it makes little difference it
seems to me. From an Axis2 1.0 perspective it looks nicer to have real
versions of everything .. and so far its only JibX that's at risk.

Thanks!

Sanjiva.