axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Re: Axis 2.0 support for Kerberos and NTLM
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:33:45 GMT
Krishna,

Last time we tried this the guy did not end up giving us a patch :(

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&w=2&r=1&s=httpclient+spnego&q=b

Basically, we use Commons HTTPClient, so there would be some pieces
that will need to go in there and there will be some configuration
that will be needed on the Axis side. The conversation above was w.r.t
Axis, but the situation is the same with the current focus on Axis2.

thanks,
dims