axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Giving modules the ability to define their own phases
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 10:06:00 GMT
hi;

If module is trying a add a phase into global chain then there wont be a
big problem , but if that is going to add a phase into operation chain ,
then the module has to get each operations and add the phase into their
chains. Module has to do that as a result of operations get its own
phase chain at the deployment time.

So lets improve the generic phase scenario I mentioned sometimes ago
appropriately , so that there wont be any problem.

--
Thanks,
Deepal