axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew King <ak...@ksu.edu>
Subject Automatically generated custom serializers
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 03:29:39 GMT
Greetings Axis developers,
    As part of a research project I have written some java programs that
read WSDL schemas and produce custom speed optimized serializers that
can plug directly into Axis 1.x. It looks like they can work with Axis2
if some small modifications are made in several of the Axis2 class
files.  This program is standalone like WSDL2Java.  Our initial results
and benchmarks have been accepted as a conference paper for SWWS 06
(http://www.world-academy-of-science.org/worldcomp06/ws/SWWS/index_html).
     I think that this tool would make a good addition to the tools
already packaged with Axis and I would like to contribute this to the
Axis project. I have gone through the "getting involved" overview on the
Axis website.  Is there a particular core developer that I contribute
code to?

Andrew King