axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Usage of System.setProperty
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 03:20:31 GMT
> > Axis2Util
> > - System.setProperty(OMAbstractFactory.SOAP11_FACTORY_NAME_PROPERTY,
> > SOAP11Factory.class.getName());
>
> Not removable .. I'm sure Ruchith will explain further; the problem is
> with the way JAXP works (or something about how DOOM has to be plugged
> in).

We use 3 properties to register an external OM implementation.

OMAbstractFactory.OM_FACTORY_NAME_PROPERTY
OMAbstractFactory.SOAP11_FACTORY_NAME_PROPERTY
OMAbstractFactory.SOAP12_FACTORY_NAME_PROPERTY

And the OMabstractFactory will use the values of these properties in
creating a particular factory (OM, SOAP11 or SOAP12). If not set it
will use the default: llom.

Note that JAXP also requires us to set a system property specifying
the DocumentBuilderFactory of an external DOM implementation.

Thanks,
Ruchith