axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] AEGIS: The WS-Security module for Axis2
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:29:14 GMT
Oops ... thanks Ali...

BTW I also stumbled upon another piece of software called aegis [1]

Apologies about rushing this change and I'd like to propose to revert
the name change and to come up with a better name.

Would the devs/users please to suggest a better name (for this module
that implements WS-Security support)?

It'll be great if we can settle on a name before Axis2 1.0 :-)

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aegis_(software)