axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Chamikara Jayalath" <chamikar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Giving modules the ability to define their own phases
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 09:25:05 GMT
Hi Deepal,

Even if the name of the new phase get mentioned in the module.xml, adding
the actual phase will be only be done by the Axis2 Deployment mechanism,
right ?

If so the Deployment Unit of Axis2 will exactly know the phases of the
system and their order. And it will know the state correctly.

However, as you mentioned adding phases like RMPhase, SecurityPhase to the
default axis2.xml also solves the prolem.

Chamikara