axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Chamikara Jayalath" <chamikar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Giving modules the ability to define their own phases
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 10:29:49 GMT
Hi Deepal,

I think you have misinterpretted my statement, a module adding a new phase.
What I mean here is a module mentioning the new module name in the
module.xml and the axis2 deployment mechanism adding that phase to the
system.

So the module does not hv to do anything like adding phases in to operation
chains. These should be done by the deployment mechanism.( even there Isnt
it basically adding this phase to the operations or services that have this
module engaged ?)

Chamikara