axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Initial JAX-WS Implementation
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2006 10:14:44 GMT
Hi ,
This is great news indeed and we are really happy to accept your
contribution. Actually It has been one of those concerns that came
popping up in every major release of Axis2 since Appserver people are
very much concerned over the JAX-* implementations :)

Just as Eran suggested I would love to see a brief description of what
has been done (Well it need not be a big docuement - just brief
explanation of what has been done and a few pointers to the major
classes would do)

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu