axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: WSS4J 2.0(?)
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 10:39:18 GMT
Ajith Ranabahu wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm also +1 on this move - it makes things modular and easy to handle.
> BTW I don't think you need to move the integration tests - they are
> *Axis2* integration tests and they should not go to any other project!

No, you miss something here Ajith. They are not mere integration tests.
They test how Rahas or Rampart or whatever works hand-in-hand. But that
includes Axis2 integration tests as well.
Thats the reason behind me mentioning that we need some test cases to
test the integration to compensate the removal of Security integration
tests. Read point #2 my earlier mail.

-- Chinthaka