axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Refactoring WS Projects [ Was : Re: WSS4J 2.0(?)]
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 16:07:27 GMT
Jaliya Ekanayake wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Few thoughts from me.
>
> We cannot expect people to use QoS projects like Kandula and Sandesha
> without axis1 or axis2 and also we can expect axiom and WSS4J to be used
> more independently. In addition they all come under WS* projects. So I
> would like to suggest this.

Jaliya did u mean Axiom also should come under WS*? If yes, I do not
agree with you. I'd rather lean towards Ruchith's and Ajith's suggestion.
Axiom, XmlSchema can be projects useful even outside WS*.
If you mean the same thing, apologies in advance :). Just making sure we
all are in the same camp.

-- Chinthaka