axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Jar Files ...
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 13:26:20 GMT
Hi,

Ajith is correct ... that presentation was based on the SNAPSHOT of
the SVN at the time I worked on it. Even though the jar dependencies
will be different the configuration parameters are the *same* for
axis2-1.0.

It should be noted that the the helper classes used in Dynamic Config
sample (sample 11) were in org.apache.axis2.security.handler.config
package in the 1.0 release.

Thanks,
Ruchith

www.ruchith.org